Friday 8 June 2012

K-pop star - BEAST : )

Hello ! 
It's rainy day again in London T,T 
quite chilly and gloomy ☞☜

Anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *,* 
I am going to introduce one of the famous and popular group in Korea.
A few month ago, they had a showcase with 4 minute and G-na in London.

The group is ...................  ' BEAST ' : D 

Let me introduce about BEAST briefly,
 they swept over the Asia and Europe, especially Japan and Korea. 


This group is comprised of six boy members. 
Dujun Yoon (Leader)
Yosub Yang (Main vocal)
Hynseong Jang (Lead vocal)
Kigwang Lee (Vocal)
Dongun Son (Vocal)
Junhung Yong (Rap)







Let's listen to these musics : )

BEAST - BAD GIRL


BEAST - MYSTERY 


Thank you for coming my blog : ) 

Next post will be about ' Girls Generation ' 
Yayyyyyyy : ) 


1 comment:

  1. If you want to listen the BEAST's musics,
    just let me know !! : ) I will update it quickly for you : ) ♥

    ReplyDelete